The Cyber Academy has been developed from the EU funded D-FET project and includes a range of international partners.
The aims of the Academy are to:
- Integrate Teaching, Professional Practice and Research into an advanced academic infrastructure.
- Provide international leadership in Cyber Security, especially related to education and professional development.
- Support the development of flexible training programmes with academic credits.
- Support innovation in Cyber Security from the initial ideas, through funded PhD programs, and onto the end-product.
- Provide a platform for the debate and articulation of key issues in Cyber Security.
- Provide access to members to an advanced and virtualized training infrastructure for Cyber Security, for both evaluation and training.
- Provide integrated academic support for a range of roles fromApprentice Cyber Security professionals to Advanced Research-focused levels.
- Provide a mechanism for increased interaction between organisations and students.
- Integrate with the requirements of law enforcement, industry and the public sector.