- This event has passed.
Digital Forensics and Incident Response Society
June 22, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Cyber Academy is creating a new Digital Forensics Society. Initial points for debate include:
- Pushing forward digital forensics and incident response as a professional practice.
- Integrate professionals, from law enforcement, the public sector, business and academia, in other to share ideas.
- Becoming a place where professionals can debate the key topics of the day.
- Enabling collaboration and around innovation and enterprise.
- Integrating with national and international funding streams for organisations.
- Integrating practice with undergraduate and postgraduate students, especially across Higher and Further Education.
- Defining standards around ethics, procedures, education and training.
Book event here.