The Cyber Academy integrates formally with a range of international initiatives, including into a European Centre of Excellence, along with the EU-funded DFET project, which is building a virtualised infrastructure for Cyber Security training, with strong links into law enforcement industry and academia across the World.
Some key forthcoming events are:
- New Year Symposium (Data Breaches). 11 Jan 2016. Symposium details here.
- Cyber Security Insight Camp. 5-7 March 2016. Details here.
- International Conference on Big Data in Cyber Security. 10 May 2016. Conference details here.
- Mac Forensics (2 days). Investigation of Mac OS.
- IET Xmas Lectures: Internet of Everything. Details here.
Previous events have been:
- Master Class: Vulnerabilities. 11 Nov 2015. Master class details here.
- Data Integration in Health and Social Care. 23 Nov 2015. Symposium details here.
- Symposium on Data Loss Prevention/Detection. 3 Nov 2015. Conference details here.
- DDoS Investigation: Capture, Storage and Analysis. Course details here.
- Digital Investigation (5 days). EnCase Professional Practice.
- The Cyber Academy Presents … Brave New World or Big Brother? Details here.
- Symposium on Cyber Security, Tulliallan, Friday 16 Oct 2015. Outline details here.
- Symposium on Software Defined Networks. 27 Aug 2015. Outline details here.
Signing up to part of The Cyber Academy
If you are interested in getting involved with The Cyber Academy, please send an initial request using this form: