- This event has passed.
Symposium on Data Loss Detection and Prevention
November 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
With recent hacks around Sony and in the US Government, the issue of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Detection has never been so relavent. This Symposium aims to discuss the key areas around DLP, and looks at best practice in the area.
Key topic areas include:
- Use of encryption for electronic communications.
- Intrusion Detection Systems, SIEM and Special Operation Centres.
- Investigations for DLP and Incident Response.
- Detection of Tunnels.
- Laws and Ethics around DLP.
- Multi-factor authentication and biometrics.
- At-rest, in-memory and in-transist protection and detection.
The event is a collaboration with Bio-ID Ltd.